IME Field Services
i.Power Solutions Field Services team, IME, offer specialist field personnel that deliver electrical, data/fibre and engineering services at sites across Australia.
Customers benefit from our deep electrical product expertise, factory resources and product design capabilities.
Maintenance and installation services
IME specialise in the provision of maintenance and installation services for power generation plant and substations.
We install, inspect, test, maintain, repair, refurbish and retrofit any LV, MV or HV switchgear or switchboard, including our i.Power Solutions product range.
- Equipment installation
- Testing and repair of electrical plant and equipment
- Switchboard refurbishment and replacement
- Switchgear refurbishment and replacement
- Testing, maintenance and replacement of transformers
- Incident investigations and corrective actions
- Fault investigations and repairs
- High voltage switchyard maintenance
- Testing and maintenance of voltage transformers
- Oil sample collection and analysis of test results
- Maintenance of motors and generators
- HV cable termination and testing
- Protection Relay Teseting
- Arc Fault Calculations and load flow
On Site Testing
Our on-site testing services include:
- Protection relay statutory testing, calibration and repair
- Primary and secondary injection testing
- Fault diagnostic studies
We provide a wide range of commissioning services, including:
- Validate equipment supplied against the specification and drawings
- Validate and enter settings and functions and conduct functional checks
- CT and VT tests (primary and secondary)
- Secondary injection tests
- Scheme checks, inter-trips and blocking
- Total scheme checks with primary injection
Audits for Protection Systems
Trust the experts to conduct protection system audits, including:
- Investigation of an existing protection scheme.
- Evaluation of the depth of protection in relation to the value of the plant.
- Validate settings against normal plant operation.
Hazardous area services - Coming Shortly
The installation of electrical equipment in hazardous areas requires specialised engineering design, custom equipment and advanced installation techniques. i.Power will be hazardous area certified shortly and has extensive experience designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining hazardous area equipment.
Preventative Maintenance service agreements
IME tailor service agreements to suit the individual testing and maintenance requirements of clients. Service agreements can include management and maintenance of asset databases and technical support services for protection systems.